Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NARA
Federal agencies' use of blogs, social networking and other web-based technology can help create a more transparent government. But how have agencies embraced Web 2.0 tools? A study by NARA assesses agencies' use of social media.
The Partnership for Public Service along with the Institute for the Study of Public Policy Implementation at American University released its annual rankings of the best places to work in the federal government.
For years, a huge backlog of government agency documents in need of declassification has piled up at the National Archives and Records Administration. Now, however, a woman whose name is familiar in the federal declassification community is on board at NARA, taking the first steps toward whittling away at that backlog of 410 million pages of documents by a seemingly impossible deadline set in the law.
Without training and leadership, modern history may be lost forever.
National Security Archive survey reveals agencies are not reporting accurate information about 10-year backlog to the Justice Department. NSA found agencies are falling well short of the Obama administration's mandate to improve Freedom of Information Act requests.
The latest news affecting federal workers and government contractors. Find out what you need to know to start your day.
Archivist David Ferriero named Debra Steidel Wall as his deputy, effective July 3, according to an agency release.
The Justice Department and NARA are paying close attention to GSA, USDA and others in how they implement email and data storage on private sector clouds. Agencies should address potential data storage, collection and access issues during the development of the solicitation.
A new blog allows the public to comment on draft proposals about changing the classification and declassification system.