Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NARA
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
150,000 more will get service.
David Ferriero is the new Archivist of the United States.
Tags: management , David Ferriero , Susan Tsui Grundmann , Elizabeth Robinson , Patrick Gallagher , Tara Jeanne O'Toole , Christopher Bond , Harry Reid , MSPB , NASA , DHS , NIST , GSA , Martha Johnson
The inspector general of the National Archives and Records Administration is looking into the possible breach. A hard drive was sent back to its vendor for repair and recycling, but wasn't wiped first. The hard drive helped power eVetRecs.
WFED's Max Cacas with a preview of his story for tomorrow.
Martha Morphy, Assistant Archivist for Information Services and the agency's Chief Information Officer (CIO) is retiring, effective July 2, 2010.
Dubbed by lawmakers as the "FOIA Ombudsman", the new Office of Government Information Services at the National Archives is supposed to be a government-wide arbitrator when agencies are at loggerheads with members of the public who request information under the Freedom of Information Act. Yesterday, the new director of the OGIS held her first formal briefing with news reporters to discuss progress in setting up the new agency.
Kathleen Williams, executive director of NHPRC, which is part of the National Archives, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the "Founder's Online" project — a "pretty vast" undertaking, she said.