Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: NARA
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Game show allowed fans of agency to test their wits and knowledge about NARA.
Chief privacy officer at the agency says standard operating procedures are different because of breach.
WFED's Max Cacas has more.
150,000 more will get service.
David Ferriero is the new Archivist of the United States.
Tags: management , David Ferriero , Susan Tsui Grundmann , Elizabeth Robinson , Patrick Gallagher , Tara Jeanne O'Toole , Christopher Bond , Harry Reid , MSPB , NASA , DHS , NIST , GSA , Martha Johnson
The inspector general of the National Archives and Records Administration is looking into the possible breach. A hard drive was sent back to its vendor for repair and recycling, but wasn't wiped first. The hard drive helped power eVetRecs.
WFED's Max Cacas with a preview of his story for tomorrow.