Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
The New York Times reports that EU officials are concerned about Microsoft, Yahoo and Google.
53 applications were developed in only 75 days.
Two top Democratic legislators said Monday that they would begin a process to modernize telecommunications laws that were last overhauled in 1996.
The Senate on Monday began consideration of a $59 billion war supplemental spending package.
One local CIO explains why he's doing what he's doing.
OPM data shows many less than projected left federal service in 2009.
Would freezing federal worker salaries help cut government costs? The Republican party is asking that question.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.