Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
The New York Times reports that EU officials are concerned about Microsoft, Yahoo and Google.
53 applications were developed in only 75 days.
Two top Democratic legislators said Monday that they would begin a process to modernize telecommunications laws that were last overhauled in 1996.
The Senate on Monday began consideration of a $59 billion war supplemental spending package.
One local CIO explains why he's doing what he's doing.
OPM data shows many less than projected left federal service in 2009.
Would freezing federal worker salaries help cut government costs? The Republican party is asking that question.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.