Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
The New York Times reports that EU officials are concerned about Microsoft, Yahoo and Google.
53 applications were developed in only 75 days.
Two top Democratic legislators said Monday that they would begin a process to modernize telecommunications laws that were last overhauled in 1996.
The Senate on Monday began consideration of a $59 billion war supplemental spending package.
One local CIO explains why he's doing what he's doing.
OPM data shows many less than projected left federal service in 2009.
Would freezing federal worker salaries help cut government costs? The Republican party is asking that question.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.