Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
Under the initiative, HHS health data will be made freely available so that software developers can create innovative applications and make the data more useful for consumers and communities.
Get details below!
Read more of the blog post from IBM's Senior VP and Global CIO.
Google is phasing out the internal use of Microsoft's ubiquitous Windows operating system.
Google's Application platform is awaiting an imminent stamp of approval from the federal government.
Had the "flash crash" of May 6 continued unabated, that sudden 998-point plunge in the Dow Jones Industrial Average might have turned into the financial equivalent of BP's deepwater oil gusher.
The Naval Oceanographic Office has deployed sensor systems to monitor surface currents and measure physical properties of the deeper Gulf waters.
FCW reports the amendment passed by 253-172 on May 27.
The Washington Post recently challenge 8 reporters to do just that.
Padding travelers down at the airport and making them walk through a metal detector with their shoes off may not be enough to prevent terrorist attacks.