Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
Under the initiative, HHS health data will be made freely available so that software developers can create innovative applications and make the data more useful for consumers and communities.
Get details below!
Read more of the blog post from IBM's Senior VP and Global CIO.
Google is phasing out the internal use of Microsoft's ubiquitous Windows operating system.
Google's Application platform is awaiting an imminent stamp of approval from the federal government.
Had the "flash crash" of May 6 continued unabated, that sudden 998-point plunge in the Dow Jones Industrial Average might have turned into the financial equivalent of BP's deepwater oil gusher.
The Naval Oceanographic Office has deployed sensor systems to monitor surface currents and measure physical properties of the deeper Gulf waters.
FCW reports the amendment passed by 253-172 on May 27.
The Washington Post recently challenge 8 reporters to do just that.
Padding travelers down at the airport and making them walk through a metal detector with their shoes off may not be enough to prevent terrorist attacks.