Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
On June 3, 1800, President Adams came to Washington.
On June 1, the National Academy of Public Administration released its Academy Panel Report.
Learn more about the initiative that's changing the way government works.
For the Defense industry, it seems as though now is the best of times, and worst of times.
The 'Avatar' and 'Titanic' director is helping the EPA.
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn's op-ed piece about U.S. Cyber Command.
And now for some off-topic news!
Who's better at making decisions? GovExec reviews a new book that asks that very question.
iRobot has released new video of its Warrior robot.
Do you Google yourself? If you do, you're not alone.