Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
On June 3, 1800, President Adams came to Washington.
On June 1, the National Academy of Public Administration released its Academy Panel Report.
Learn more about the initiative that's changing the way government works.
For the Defense industry, it seems as though now is the best of times, and worst of times.
The 'Avatar' and 'Titanic' director is helping the EPA.
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn's op-ed piece about U.S. Cyber Command.
And now for some off-topic news!
Who's better at making decisions? GovExec reviews a new book that asks that very question.
iRobot has released new video of its Warrior robot.
Do you Google yourself? If you do, you're not alone.