Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
Congressional tour guides and visitor assistants began efforts last week to form a union, citing concerns over the management practices at the Capitol Visitor Center.
Some members of the GOP aren't happy.
And now, just for fun ...
Across the pond, facial recognition technology is growing in popularity.
Transparency is all the rage these days, but is there a limit to its usefulness?
More than 100 individuals and organizations have offered public comments on a proposed rule.
Read a new blog post from Navy CIO Rob Carey.
The New York Times reports that Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates has ordered the military and the Pentagon's civilian bureaucracy to find tens of billions of dollars in annual savings to pay for war-fighting operations.
Read more from the Wall Street Journal.
Different publications have different perspectives about the oil spill today.