Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Reads
Today, in off topic news ....
Read more of the New York Times' op-ed.
George Osborne braced the country for cuts in government spending of up to 20 per cent as he laid the ground for an austerity program to last the whole parliament.
Want to work for Twitter?
One of the most heated debates over which government tasks can be outsourced and which should be done only by federal employees is centering on security jobs.
Seven agencies are expected to start testing collective bargaining over so-called permissive subjects by November.
Many federal agencies have created specific Web sites focusing on the Gulf oil spill.
A list of the most important stories that we think you should read today.
Learn more in today's Off Topic section.
China has defended its right to censor the Internet.