Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Must Read
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) lays out his agenda as new head of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
A global event for philanthropic hackers and software engineers is coming up soon - their objective is to develop software to help prevent and respond to disasters around the world.
The Office of Personnel Management is conducting a study to find out why the federal government has such a difficult time disciplining and firing poor performing workers.
A Washington Post-Kaiser-Harvard poll asks Americans what they expect government to do and how they think government is doing its job.
In 2008, the U.S. Department of Defense suffered a significant compromise of its classified military computer networks.
Scientists at Goddard's Global Modeling and Assimilation Office (GMAO) hope that supercomputer simulations of the global weather machine will eventually pay off with forecasts helpful in planning for hurricanes.
If you're not convinced of the value of going paperless, consider this: New York City has a major bedbug infestation, and the pests have spread to the Social Security Administration's regional offices in Queens, N.Y.
Have you considered or do you already telework? It's something that can be very beneficial to companies and employees.
Julian Assange is at it again: The WikiLeaks founder has released a CIA document that asks, "What if foreigners see the United States as an 'exporter of terrorism'?"