Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Multiple Award Schedule
David Dowd, a partner at Mayer Brown LLP, discusses three significant bid protests involving blanket purchase agreements.
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement, will talk about the multiple award schedule program.
September 11, 2012(Encore presentation October 30, 2012)
Coalition for Government Procurement chairman Bill Gormley joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the coalition's recently completed spring conference.
May 1, 2012
Federal Acquisition Service Commissioner Steve Kempf will talk about where the government-wide contracting market place is headed.
March 20, 2012(Encore presentation April 24, 2012)
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , Steve Kempf , GSA , Federal Acquisition Service , Integrations , industrial funding fee , Roger Waldron , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Host Roger Waldron will talk about the MAS program with Caroly Alston, general counsel for the Washington Management Group.
October 4, 2011
Host Roger Waldron talks with Jason Workmaster, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge about the unique pricing policies and procedures of the $45 billion Multiple Award Schedule program.
January 18, 2011