Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mount Airy
"There's a big movement now about eating local produce. We like to also educate people about where their food comes from," says Rick Smith of County Mouse Farm in Mount Airy.
A tornado touched down on Glissans Mill Road near Mount Airy Saturday evening, uprooting trees and destroying several roofs at a winery.
Redskins owner Daniel Snyder offered the Four County Little League in Frederick County $10,000 from the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation.
Organizers of the fourth annual Healing Horse Spirit Pow Wow are looking for dancers and volunteers at the event scheduled for May 14 and 15 at the Mount Airy Fireman's Carnival Grounds in Mount Airy.
A truck carrying embalming fluid, wood sealant and refrigerant overturned, spilling its load.
At any given time, about 6,000 patients among the more than 30,000 diagnosed with life-threatening blood diseases such as leukemia are seeking what amounts to their best and sometimes only hope for survival-- a bone marrow or blood stem cell donation, according to the National Institutes of Health's Blood Donor Program.
Theresa Alfaro Daytner was named one of Fortune Magazine's 10 most powerful women entrepreneurs this year.
The number of Hispanic-owned businesses in Maryland soared to 25,742 in 2007 -- up 67.
Lynne Murdock saw the images on the TV of oil bubbling up into the Gulf of Mexico and wanted to do something.
The student allegedly sold guns during four separate stings.