Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Morgan Harrington
The Virginia State Police is asking for the public's help in its investigation of the 2009 slaying of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington.
A legislative panel says Virginia likely won't need a new law allowing a controversial form of DNA searches.
Tags: familial DNA , Virginia State Crime Commission , Pete Marone , Department of Forensic Science , Dan Harrington , Janet Howell , synthetic marijuana , Lonnie Franklin Jr. , East Coast Rapist , Grim Sleeper
Should Virginia use the DNA of one person to catch a relative who may have committed a crime? That's what the state's crime commission will consider on Monday.
Morgan Harrington disappeared after a Metallica in Charlottesville last October.
Police have not ruled out a connection to another murder that occurred 14 years ago.
Forensic evidence has linked the murder of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington to a 2005 unsolved abduction and sexual assault in Fairfax County, Virginia State Police say.
Tags: Virginia State Police , Virginia Tech , Corinne Geller , Crime Solvers , sexual assault , Fairfax City Police , Charlottesville , Albemarle County , Dan Harrington , Gil Harrington , University of Virginia , Roanoke
Dan Harrington says he is sure his daughter, 20-year-old Morgan Harrington, was murdered and the person lives in the area.