Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Public Schools
Montgomery County Schools Superintendent Jerry Weast has announced he will retire at the end of this school year.
Was a popular Montgomery County elementary school teacher fired because he inappropriately touched a child, or because he was leading a group of ten teachers in filing complaints about the principal?
The electricity is still out at 59 Montgomery County Public Schools facilities.
Volunteers and staff with Montgomery County Public Schools stood outside the Walmart providing information about the new school year, and asking for donated supplies.
One Montgomery County group has an idea about how to reduce childhood obesity while teaching kids valuable skills: grow gardens.
Just 6 percent of all public schools in the nation are on Newsweek's list.
Montgomery County will have some of Pearson's experts help district writers revamp the elementary education curriculum. In return, Pearson will market the curriculum with the Montgomery County Public Schools' name attached. In return for the use of its name, MCPS gets 2.5 percent of the material sales.
Beginning next school year, Montgomery County students who miss class or show up late won't be penalized with a loss of credit.
The three teens charged with killing D.C. principal Brian Betts have criminal histories.
Tags: Brian Betts , Shaw at Garnet-Patterson Middle School , D.C. Public Schools , Neal Augenstein , Mark Segraves , Peter Nickles , Tom Manger , Artura Williams , Alante Saunders , Sharif Lancaster , Youth Rehabilitation Services , Kate Ryan , Colleen Kelleher , Silver Spring , Oxon Hill
The Montgomery County Council members say furloughs for everyone would be equitable. The school system says furloughs for school workers would pose special hardships.