Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Police
The suspect was dubbed the "preppy burglar" because he was seen wearing dress pants, a collared, button down shirt and a tie.
Head to Joe's Crab Shack and you'll be served by Montgomery County police officers Thursday.
A local police department wasted nearly $50,000 in taxpayer dollars after purchasing untested, faulty software to avoid losing a government grant.
After more than six months with no answers, family members are making an emotional plea to solve the murder of a 19-year-old girl.
Montgomery County Police say 14-year-old Talia Minero left her home on June 6.
Tags: missing girl
Montgomery County Police say the 18-month old was found by police around 11 a.m. Friday in an apartment in the 900 block of Northampton Drive in Silver Spring.
The man who set off a massive manhunt after he allegedly fired a high-powered rifle at an ex-girlfriend last Tuesday didn't realize how the search for him shook up the community, his lawyer tells WTOP.
Police say Joshua Prince fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend.
WTOP's Kate Ryan talks with Montgomery County Police Chief Thomas Manger and Assistant Police Chief Drew Tracy, a SWAT team veteran, about the hostage situation that ended with the death of James Lee.
A man who allegedly fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend, prompting a manhunt in Bethesda, has surrendered to Pennsylvania State Police.