Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Police
The suspect was dubbed the "preppy burglar" because he was seen wearing dress pants, a collared, button down shirt and a tie.
Head to Joe's Crab Shack and you'll be served by Montgomery County police officers Thursday.
A local police department wasted nearly $50,000 in taxpayer dollars after purchasing untested, faulty software to avoid losing a government grant.
After more than six months with no answers, family members are making an emotional plea to solve the murder of a 19-year-old girl.
Montgomery County Police say 14-year-old Talia Minero left her home on June 6.
Tags: missing girl
Montgomery County Police say the 18-month old was found by police around 11 a.m. Friday in an apartment in the 900 block of Northampton Drive in Silver Spring.
The man who set off a massive manhunt after he allegedly fired a high-powered rifle at an ex-girlfriend last Tuesday didn't realize how the search for him shook up the community, his lawyer tells WTOP.
Police say Joshua Prince fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend.
WTOP's Kate Ryan talks with Montgomery County Police Chief Thomas Manger and Assistant Police Chief Drew Tracy, a SWAT team veteran, about the hostage situation that ended with the death of James Lee.
A man who allegedly fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend, prompting a manhunt in Bethesda, has surrendered to Pennsylvania State Police.