Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Police
Fletcher A. Worrell, now 63, has been identified as the "Silver Spring Rapist," according to Montgomery County State's Attorney John McCarthy. Decades after his crimes, Worrell has been sentenced to life in prison.
Five pedestrians were struck by cars in four separate incidents in Maryland and Virginia Monday.
Another two pedestrians have died on local roads after being struck by a car, according to Montgomery County Police.
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in connection with the shooting death of Julian D. Kelly.
A Rockville man has been arrested for plotting to have someone kill his estranged wife, according to Montgomery County police.
An SUV struck a baby in a stroller at the intersection of Aspen Hill Road and Georgia Avenue Friday morning, leaving the baby with serious injuries.
Tags: Montgomery County Fire Department , Scott Graham , Aspen Hill , pedestrian accident , Children's Hospital , Oscar Garcia , Nathan Hager , Georgia Avenue , Aspen Hill Road , Samira Kailey , Sylra Kailey , Brendon Johnston ,
Montgomery County Police are looking for a driver involved in a fatal hit-and-run accident.
On October 1, a second victim told Montgomery County Police Fernandez inappropriately touched him in the office of the Real Maryland FC Soccer Club office in February and at a Gaithersburg hotel in March.
Nothing was mechanically wrong with the vehicle, Maryland State Police spokesperson Greg Shipley says.
Montgomery County police are investigating a hit-and-run that put a woman in the hospital in serious condition.
Tags: hit-and-run ,