Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Police
Six sculptures were stolen from the The Ratner Museum, located on Old Georgetown Road. Montgomery County Police believe the artwork was taken from the outside garden area between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:00 a.m. Sunday.
Two armed men robbed a Bethesda home Monday, asking the homeowner to find tape to be bound with before stealing various objects from the home.
Police are investigating what happened at the Rockville Sportsplex early Sunday morning that resulted in five men being treated for stab wounds at a local hospital.
The Discovery Channel parent company is considering new security measures for its Silver Spring headquarters after a gunman armed with explosive devices took three people hostage there last September.
Montgomery County detectives are investigating a string of three burglaries and one assault of a pastor that all occurred at the same Silver Spring church.
A suspect is in custody after firing shots at a Gaithersburg police officer early Thursday morning.
Investigators believe the same man is responsible for three rapes that have occurred in Germantown since June.
A 45-year-old Gaithersburg man is facing animal neglect charges after police say a number of pit bulls were found without proper water and shelter and one dog had apparent fighting wounds.
A freshman exchange student at Walt Whitman High School has been charged for taking what looked like a semi-automatic handgun to school. Montgomery County Police say the weapon turned out to be an Airsoft pistol and the whole event may be a "misunderstanding."
Montgomery County police are still investigating the death of a worker at Suburban Hospital that caused a four-hour lockdown on the hospital Saturday.