Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Police
Montgomery County police have made two arrests in connection with a man shot to death in Brookeville over a year ago.
Montgomery County council members and the county's school leaders are at odds over how nine reaming school resource officer positions should be funded.
Montgomery County police have released the name of the man shot by an officer outside an Aspen Hill shopping center, as well as the officer's name.
A 26-year-old Frederick man faces a laundry list of traffic charges after leading police on a high-speed chase that sent a Maryland State Police trooper to the hospital.
Montgomery County investigators are hoping information about a unique piece of jewelry may shed some light on why someone would set off a pipe bomb in front of an empty Potomac mansion.
Montgomery County police say two women employed by an upscale athletic clothing store have been attacked. One is dead and the other seriously injured.
A local school has been the target of hate crimes.
Police say one man is responsible for raping two older women in our region, and volunteers stepped up the hunt for that man Saturday.
Time is running out for a complicated plan to merge Montgomery County's police force with Maryland-National Capital Park Police.
Some local police officers who contested tickets they received from speed cameras have now been told to pay up.