Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Police
There were laughs, tears and music today at a public memorial service held for Brian Betts, the popular middle school principal found murdered in his home last month.
Police now believe more than one person killed the principal of Shaw Middle School at Garnet-Patterson.
A Montgomery County judge has refused to reduce the bond for a Maryland man accused in the kidnapping, robbery and assault of a D.C. teacher over the weekend.
Sexually explicit photos and videos of girls who attend Pyle Middle School and Walt Whitman High School were distributed and sold on school grounds.
Montgomery County detectives are searching for a Virginia woman who committed numerous crimes including auto theft, identity theft, and bank fraud in the D.C. region.
Police are looking for two missing Montgomery County girls - one from Silver Spring, one from Wheaton. It's not clear that the cases are connected, but police say they are checking to see if they are.
The suspects allegedly robbed two card games within 10 days of each other in Centreville and Burke.
Montgomery County Police have arrested a fellow officer for allegedly falsifying her payroll sheets.
More than 11 police and fire officials were needed to restrain a distraught man from jumping onto Interstate 370 in Gaithersburg.
Detectives are asking anyone who can help identify the victim or provide information to call the Major Crimes Division at 240-773-5070.