Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Council
Melvin Berman Hebrew Academy says there's nothing irregular about the deal the academy struck with Montgomery County to buy the old Peary High School and its 20 acres.
The Montgomery County School Board objects to the proposed sale of the property in Rockville.
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
In response to local homeowners trading grassy space for concrete and asphalt, new county legislation will limit Montgomery County residents paving over their entire front yards to create additional parking.
The number of pedestrians killed by cars can be cut down by making design changes to streets, the president of the Montgomery County Council says.
Some Montgomery County residents who used to have to put up with dozens of loud train horns every day are finally receiving some relief, thanks to a new federal agreement.
Montgomery County Councilmember Valerie Ervin doesn't believe the amount of money the county's 177 crossing guards make is out of sorts.
The Montgomery County Council and community gardening groups have been trying to place vegetable gardens at Montgomery County schools, using the food grown in the gardens for student lunches.
Three Republicans running for office in Montgomery County say they have a real shot, even though the county is heavily-Democratic.
Tags: politics program , Mark Plotkin , Jerry Cave , Maryland State Senate , Brian Frosh , InterCounty Connector , Purple Line , Capital Crescent Trail , Rob Vricella , Roger Berliner , Robin Ficker , Kate Ryan
It's early in the budget process, but Montgomery County already sees a $143 million budget gap. And the county's Director of Budget and Management Joseph Beach tells WTOP layoffs are likely.