Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Circuit Court
An Iraq war veteran from Bethesda, whose attorney claimed was suffering a flashback when he fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend, has been found competent to stand trial for attempted murder.
Tags: Joshua Prince , Rebecca Nitkin , Rock Forest Drive , John Debelius , Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center , Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office , Donna Fenton , attempted murder , Neal Augenstein
The third of four men charged with murdering D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts plans to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon in Montgomery County Circuit Court, WTOP has learned.
Another suspect in the murder of D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts will plead guilty to criminal charges.
One of four men charged with murdering D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty Monday in Montgomery County Circuit Court.
A Montgomery County juror caused an attempted murder case to be ruled a mistrial after he told the judge he was leaving. The judge arrested the man and held him in contempt.
A Maryland woman convicted of killing two adopted daughters and storing their bodies in a home freezer was sentenced Monday.