Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Circuit Court
An Iraq war veteran from Bethesda, whose attorney claimed was suffering a flashback when he fired a high-powered rifle at his ex-girlfriend, has been found competent to stand trial for attempted murder.
Tags: Joshua Prince , Rebecca Nitkin , Rock Forest Drive , John Debelius , Clifton T. Perkins Hospital Center , Montgomery County State's Attorney's Office , Donna Fenton , attempted murder , Neal Augenstein
The third of four men charged with murdering D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts plans to plead guilty Tuesday afternoon in Montgomery County Circuit Court, WTOP has learned.
Another suspect in the murder of D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts will plead guilty to criminal charges.
One of four men charged with murdering D.C. middle school principal Brian Betts pleaded guilty Monday in Montgomery County Circuit Court.
A Montgomery County juror caused an attempted murder case to be ruled a mistrial after he told the judge he was leaving. The judge arrested the man and held him in contempt.
A Maryland woman convicted of killing two adopted daughters and storing their bodies in a home freezer was sentenced Monday.