Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
Veteran Institute for Procurement is an educational training program for veteran business owners, principals and C-level executives. We get details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.
The Office of National Coordinator for Health IT will spend the next year making it easier for health care providers to share patient data. Data sharing and interoperability are one of four major barriers the federal government is helping doctors and hospitals overcome.
As the Nation implements recently enacted health reform legislation, our regional businesses are uniquely qualified to assist the federal government to transform Health IT. Maryland is home to HHS, NIH, FDA, NIST, SSA, and the new Cyber Security Command Center and all of these agencies work with businesses to innovate health information technology. Montgomery County's Barbara Ashe tells us about a way to bring the sectors together.
County works to bring veteran-owned companies into the federal contracting fold. Details from Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce's Barbara Ashe.