Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County Board of Elections
Some local officials don't want your vote. Instead, they need you to show up and serve as an elections judge, and they'll pay you to do it.
Despite a tempestuous political sphere nationwide, every incumbent, all Democrats, retook their council seats in Montgomery County, where the closest margin was a 19-point victory over the Republican challenger in District 2.
Tags: Hans Riemer , Craig Rice , Duchy Trachtenberg , Marc Elrich , Nancy Floreen , George Leventhal , Roger Berliner , Phil Andrewss , Nancy Navarro , Valerie Ervin , Patricia O'Neill , Shirley Brandman , Judy Docca , Mike Durso , Montgomery County Council , Paul D. Shinkman
Thousands of people have already cast their ballots for the September primaries in Maryland and the District.
The Montgomery County Council approved a proposal in May to charge ambulance fees, but the Montgomery County Volunteer Fire and Rescue Association has submitted more than 50,000 signatures to add a referendum on the November ballot.