Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
A Montgomery County judge has refused to reduce the bond for a Maryland man accused in the kidnapping, robbery and assault of a D.C. teacher over the weekend.
Breakfast meetings aren't the same since the county's nearly $780 million shortfall hit home.
Frederick formally leapt into the Google fiber optic fray Friday afternoon, meeting the 5 p.m. online deadline.
Tags: Maryland , Frederick County , Frederick , Baltimore , Stephanie Rawlings-Blake , Google , Rockville , Prince George's County , Martin O'Malley , Randy McClement , Fort Detrick , National Cancer Institute , Allegheny Power , Hood College , Frederick County Public Schools , Frederick Community College
An investigation of District of Columbia social workers shows that proper procedures were followed in the case of a mother who killed her two adopted daughters and hid their bodies in a freezer.
Tags: Renee Bowman , D.C. Child and Family Services , child welfare , adoption procedures , Peter Nickels , Michael Algeo , Charles County , Calvert County , Banita Jacks , investigation , Mark Segraves
Montgomery County Police have arrested a fellow officer for allegedly falsifying her payroll sheets.
Can you solve suburban sprawl with more building? The Montgomery County Council thinks so.
Tags: Maryland , Montgomery County Council , Rockville , Gaithersburg , White Flint Mall , White Flint Metro station , Old Georgetown Road , Montrose Road , Edson Lane , phil andrews , Marc Elrich , Mike Knapp , Sidney Katz , Corridor Cities Transitway
A local effort to cut down on the amount of pedestrians injured and killed in accidents kicked off in Silver Spring Tuesday with a powerful demonstration on the those dangers.
Montgomery County is experimenting with a new program where truant students will work with volunteer judges in order to change their behavior to keep them out of trouble.
Tags: student truancy , Montgomery County schools , Montgomery County Judges , Valerie Ervin , Maryland State's Attorney Office , University of Baltimore's School of Law , Kate Ryan , federal grant , education
A Maryland woman convicted of killing two adopted daughters and storing their bodies in a home freezer was sentenced Monday.
More than 11 police and fire officials were needed to restrain a distraught man from jumping onto Interstate 370 in Gaithersburg.