Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
Someone set fire to a speed camera on Quince Orchard Road near McDonald Chapel Drive in Gaithersburg.
A Montgomery County judge Monday dismissed a lawsuit seeking to stop county firefighters from campaigning for ambulance fees.
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
In response to local homeowners trading grassy space for concrete and asphalt, new county legislation will limit Montgomery County residents paving over their entire front yards to create additional parking.
An omission of a county executive candidate in a major newspaper has caused a controversy in Montgomery County.
Maryland voters will decide who will bear the brunt of millions of dollars in local ambulance fees, a Montgomery County Court has ruled.
"MC311" is designed to help residents get information and updates on county government departments and services.
Closing arguments are scheduled for Thursday morning in the trial of Officer Dina Hoffman.
Porta-potties are headed for extinction in Montgomery County parks.
Employees who make more than $100,000 or more would be furloughed for eight days, while those with salaries between $50,000 and $100,000 would be furloughed for five days. Employees with salaries of less than $50,000 would be furloughed three 3 days.