Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
Someone set fire to a speed camera on Quince Orchard Road near McDonald Chapel Drive in Gaithersburg.
A Montgomery County judge Monday dismissed a lawsuit seeking to stop county firefighters from campaigning for ambulance fees.
Two Maryland counties are considering up to 10 percent increases in the price of water, with a utility commission recommending even higher costs.
In response to local homeowners trading grassy space for concrete and asphalt, new county legislation will limit Montgomery County residents paving over their entire front yards to create additional parking.
An omission of a county executive candidate in a major newspaper has caused a controversy in Montgomery County.
Maryland voters will decide who will bear the brunt of millions of dollars in local ambulance fees, a Montgomery County Court has ruled.
"MC311" is designed to help residents get information and updates on county government departments and services.
Closing arguments are scheduled for Thursday morning in the trial of Officer Dina Hoffman.
Porta-potties are headed for extinction in Montgomery County parks.
Employees who make more than $100,000 or more would be furloughed for eight days, while those with salaries between $50,000 and $100,000 would be furloughed for five days. Employees with salaries of less than $50,000 would be furloughed three 3 days.