Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
A Montgomery County work group is still surveying residents and businesses about the impact of power outages.
Nearly five days after Wednesday's storm knocked out power for thousands across the D.C. area, Pepco is still working to turn the power back on for many of its customers.
Maryland officials are taking a hard look at safety in both the community and the classroom.
Millions of dollars in federal funding will help further an ambitious new plan to enhance bus travel throughout the D.C. region.
Due to the current budget crunch, basic maintenance will take a big hit in the county, says David Dise, Director of General Services for Montgomery County.
For many people, the perfect Christmas gift this year would be a job. And there are some encouraging signs for job hunters around the D.C. area.
The Montgomery County Council is exploring fundamental changes to avoid another huge budget deficit, but new taxes likely aren't on the immediate horizon.
When it comes to median household income, Loudoun County takes the No. 1 spot, followed by Fairfax County. Five other area counties also make the list.
Residents throughout the area must still content with the hundreds of political signs and posters skewered on lamp posts and stuck in tree boxes.
The county's very first IMAX theater will open Nov. 19 at the Regal Majestic Stadium theaters in downtown Silver Spring.