Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
Two men used a taser to rob a woman, and police are searching for the suspects.
There's a chance of rain every day this week. Lightning strikes and power outages can cause home security system false alarms, but they don't have to.
Chris Core, commentator
Leaders in Montgomery County are sending a message to the federal government on immigration enforcement in their community.
Another county in the D.C. region is getting ready to up the ante on illegal immigration.
Police used a Taser to subdue a man Saturday in a domestic dispute call.
Tags: taser ,
Thousands of military workers and military patients will be moving soon to new facilities in Maryland and Virginia under the military Base Realignment and Closure Plan. And, local leaders say that $300 million in transportation money will not help end gridlock in the short term.
With emotions running high over budget cuts and possible layoffs, the Montgomery County Council is taking extra precaution.
Montgomery County will consider expanding its existing ban on smoking to include common areas and playgrounds at condos and apartments.
If you live in D.C., you're used to bringing your own bags when going shopping. If you live in Montgomery County, you may also want to get into the habit.