Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
Two men used a taser to rob a woman, and police are searching for the suspects.
There's a chance of rain every day this week. Lightning strikes and power outages can cause home security system false alarms, but they don't have to.
Chris Core, commentator
Leaders in Montgomery County are sending a message to the federal government on immigration enforcement in their community.
Another county in the D.C. region is getting ready to up the ante on illegal immigration.
Police used a Taser to subdue a man Saturday in a domestic dispute call.
Tags: taser ,
Thousands of military workers and military patients will be moving soon to new facilities in Maryland and Virginia under the military Base Realignment and Closure Plan. And, local leaders say that $300 million in transportation money will not help end gridlock in the short term.
With emotions running high over budget cuts and possible layoffs, the Montgomery County Council is taking extra precaution.
Montgomery County will consider expanding its existing ban on smoking to include common areas and playgrounds at condos and apartments.
If you live in D.C., you're used to bringing your own bags when going shopping. If you live in Montgomery County, you may also want to get into the habit.