Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Baltimore , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese , Colleen Kelleher
Chris Core, commentator
Come Labor Day, the signs are everywhere. Firefighters stand in the street, collecting money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association through their annual Fill the Boot campaign.
Health officials find a new Montgomery County report troubling. Eleven percent of residents have no coverage. Among people between the ages of 18 and 34 the number is even higher -- 20 percent are uninsured.
A Maryland parents group claims the county acted illegally when hiring Joshua Starr. The Parents' Coalition of Montgomery County recently filed a complaint with the state attorney general.
A 24-year-old woman was struck and killed Thursday night as she tried to cross Georgia Avenue near Regina Drive.
Some local officials don't want your vote. Instead, they need you to show up and serve as an elections judge, and they'll pay you to do it.
Twenty-seven-year-old Tomas Mo-Choc was stabbed in the chest Wednesday night by his roommate, police say. Carlos Tiul, 29, is charged with first-degree murder.
Clowns outside, and heckling inside. This was not your average Montgomery County Council meeting.
Tags: Kate Ryan