Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Montgomery County
With the Base Realignment and Closure plan set to bring tens of thousands of new jobs to Maryland, the state started a new, $100 million initiative to attract homeowners.
Tags: BRAC , home loans , Carroll County , Baltimore , Anne Arundel County , Prince George's County , Harford County , Howard County , Cecil County , Frederick County , Base Realignment and Closure , Darci Marchese , Colleen Kelleher
Chris Core, commentator
Come Labor Day, the signs are everywhere. Firefighters stand in the street, collecting money for the Muscular Dystrophy Association through their annual Fill the Boot campaign.
Health officials find a new Montgomery County report troubling. Eleven percent of residents have no coverage. Among people between the ages of 18 and 34 the number is even higher -- 20 percent are uninsured.
A Maryland parents group claims the county acted illegally when hiring Joshua Starr. The Parents' Coalition of Montgomery County recently filed a complaint with the state attorney general.
A 24-year-old woman was struck and killed Thursday night as she tried to cross Georgia Avenue near Regina Drive.
Some local officials don't want your vote. Instead, they need you to show up and serve as an elections judge, and they'll pay you to do it.
Twenty-seven-year-old Tomas Mo-Choc was stabbed in the chest Wednesday night by his roommate, police say. Carlos Tiul, 29, is charged with first-degree murder.
Clowns outside, and heckling inside. This was not your average Montgomery County Council meeting.
Tags: Kate Ryan