Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Monster Government Solutions
Susan Fallon, vice president of business development at Monster Government Solutions, spoke to the Federal Drive with Tom Temin about the aim of the 2012 Human Capital Management Defense Conference.
The Office of Personnel Management faces a House subcommittee today to answer questions about its handling of the USAJobs relaunch.
Tags: OPM , USAJobs , technology , workforce , hiring , House , Emily Kopp , Patrick McFarland , Valerie Melvin , Patrick Manzo , John Berry , Stephen Lynch , Dennis Ross , Connie Mack , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , cybersecuirty
The widespread frustration over the Office of Personnel Management's handling of USAJobs.gov has caught lawmakers' attention. The House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on the Federal Workforce has invited OPM, government inspectors and Monster, the company that previously ran the federal jobs site, to testify at a hearing Tuesday.
Tags: John Berry , OPM , USAJobs , workforce , hiring , technology , House Oversight and Government Reform Committee , Pat Tamburrino , DoD , Dennis Ross , Emily Kopp , Bob Lam , Ron Johnson , John Kerry , CHCO Council
Office of Personnel Management Director John Berry said the federal jobs website USAJobs.gov is headed in the right direction after a rough debut three weeks ago. OPM has added server capacity and refined features to make the site easier to use. OPM Director John Berry said the agency's response is an example of "government working." But OPM now faces a congressional hearing and public outrage over the botched rollout.