Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Molly Wilkinson
Molly Wilkinson, a 22-year federal employee, will take her first job in the private sector as head of government affairs for Regions Bank. She worked as the Republican general counsel for the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee for the last two years.
Tags: people , Susan Collins , senate homeland security and government affairs co , Jason Miller , senate homeland security and government affairs co , senate homeland security and government affairs co , senate homeland security and government affairs co , Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Co
Congressional staff members call the current MAC environment "chaos." The administration will decide in a matter of weeks whether NIH should continue to run its CIO-SP3 governmentwide contract. OFPP administrator Gordon says several broad policy decisions must be made to address the challenges around multiple award contracts.
Tags: contracting , Dan Gordon , Peter Levine , OFPP , GSA , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , NIH , Scott Amey , Jim Williams , Alan Chvotkin , POGO , Professional Services Council , TechAmerica , multiple award contracting , GWACs , Jason Miller , Contract Overload
The Senate Armed Services Committee likely will not consider the House version of the bill to improve how the Defense Department conducts acquisition.
The upper chamber will review IMPROVE Act provisions through the Defense Authorization bill. The Senate also is considering other acquisition bills focusing on the workforce.
Tags: contracting , Peter Levine , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , McKenna, Long and Aldridge , Jim Schweiter , IMPROVE Act , acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , Federal Acquisition Institute , cybersecurity