Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Molly O\'Neill
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
Molly O'Neill of CGI and Debra Shaw of Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined host Francis Rose in the weekly Federal News Countdown.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Tags: EPA , Molly O'Neill , IT , technology , Data center consolidation , cloud computing , 2010 and Beyond , CGI Federal , Dorobek Insider , age of austerity , budget , management , innovation , WikiLeaks
Watch or Listen On Demand Below
Tags: tech , green government , Molly O'Neill , OEI , John Johnson , GSA , Catherine Cesnik , DOI , Tom Simmons , Citrix , Edward Vaccaro , Unisys , Erin Rae Hoffer , Autodesk , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza