Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Molly O\'Neill
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
Molly O'Neill of CGI and Debra Shaw of Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined host Francis Rose in the weekly Federal News Countdown.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Tags: EPA , Molly O'Neill , IT , technology , data center consolidation , cloud computing , 2010 and Beyond , CGI Federal , Dorobek Insider , age of austerity , budget , management , innovation , WikiLeaks
Watch or Listen On Demand Below
Tags: tech , green government , Molly O'Neill , OEI , John Johnson , GSA , Catherine Cesnik , DOI , Tom Simmons , Citrix , Edward Vaccaro , Unisys , Erin Rae Hoffer , Autodesk , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza