Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Molly O\'Neill
Molly O'Neill, former CIO at the EPA, explains why she thinks simply having a plan won't move agencies forward.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill gives us her take in our 'Stories of the Decade' series.
Molly O'Neill of CGI and Debra Shaw of Shaw, Bransford and Roth joined host Francis Rose in the weekly Federal News Countdown.
Former EPA CIO Molly O'Neill highlights the top IT stories of this year in the DorobekINSIDER series, '2010 and Beyond.'
Tags: EPA , Molly O'Neill , IT , technology , data center consolidation , cloud computing , 2010 and Beyond , CGI Federal , Dorobek Insider , age of austerity , budget , management , innovation , WikiLeaks
Watch or Listen On Demand Below
Tags: tech , green government , Molly O'Neill , OEI , John Johnson , GSA , Catherine Cesnik , DOI , Tom Simmons , Citrix , Edward Vaccaro , Unisys , Erin Rae Hoffer , Autodesk , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza