Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Molly Hooper
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
David Krieg, a human capital officer at the IRS, talks about an OPM guide that encourages agencies to invest in developing SES members' skills. Molly Hooper, the Capitol Hill reporter for The Hill newspaper, discusses the various budget plans being floated by Congress.
Molly Hooper of the Hill newspaper has a roundup of what she's observing related to the budget.
The Library of Congress, Government Printing Office, Government Accountability Office and Congressional Budget Office testified before the House Appropriations Legislative Branch subcommittee Tuesday on their fiscal 2013 budget requests.
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.
Democratic insiders question if anything more than a stopgap spending measure and temporary extension of Bush-era tax cuts can pass. The Hill's Molly Hooper brings us the latest.