Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Missing persons
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs) proves effective in matching up missing persons reports to unidentified remains, according to Charles Heurich, the program manager of NamUs.
More missing persons cases are involving seniors with cognitive impairment, and that's creating different challenges for people trying to locate them.
Montgomery County police say 14-year old Anastasia Strong returned to her Bethesda home Saturday afternoon. Cheyenne Marcoline returned home Thursday.
D.C. police are searching for a missing 14 year old girl named Nautica Brown.
Before the bill, police could only access cell phone records if a crime had been committed.