Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike O\'Neill
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
GSA says agencies have awarded 37 task orders worth more than $400 million on the large and small versions of the technology services governmentwide acquisition contract. DoD is the biggest user of the large business Alliant contract so far.
The agency is extending the FTS2001 bridge contract with four vendors for at least another six months. Most of the largest agencies have not fully transitioned to the telecommunications. GSA is readying several other contracts including for HSPD-12 services and strategic sourcing for wireless services.
Tags: contracting , industry , technology , Karl Krumbholz , Mike O'Neill , Patricia Waddell , Larry Hale , GSA , Sprint , Qwest , AT&T , Verizon , AFFIRM , Networx , telecommunications , FTS-2001 , schedule contracts , BetterBuy Wiki , SmartBUY , HSPD-12 , Networks 2020 , Connections , Jason Miller