Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Duffy
Listen to this program on demand below
Originally Aired January 25th @ 3:05pm
Tags: technology , wireless , interoperability , Dr. David Boyd , DHS , DoJ , Paige Atkins , DISA , defense spectrum organization , joe rose , paul cosgrave , District of Columbia , New York City , Dave Williams , Booz Allen , jim payne , Bechtel , stephen orr , Cisco
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Information Systems & CIO
September 8th and 10th, 2008
The Treasury Department named Robyn East to be their new chief information officer.
After three years at Treasury, Duffy to move back to the agency he spent 15 years at previously.
President Obama has said publicly that he is a big fan of performance management, and wants to blend its practice into the day-to-day operation of the Federal Government. But what does that mean for feds who are tasked with actually making the wheels of government turn every day? The Association of Government Accountants convened a conference to discuss performance in government.
Tags: management , AGA , Department of Transportation , Linda Washington , OPM , CHCO Council , Al Reynolds , Treasury Department , CFO Council , CIO Council , Rich Beck , Department of the Interior , Performance Improvement Council , President Obama , Max Cacas