Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey\'s Federal Report
Are you going to spend your first months in retirement traveling, playing or relaxing...or will you become obsessed with watching your bank balance? Mike Causey says that is what happens to a growing number of retirees.
Older federal workers, who often suffer from ED, are suddenly in demand among their younger colleagues eager to hear about how they survived the last time Congress and then Mother Nature shutdown the government, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports
When you've got bad news that must be released from Washington the rule of thumb is to make it public late Friday afternoon. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey calls it burying the skunk and this one belongs to you.
Congress is back in town today after an extended summer break. What it'll find, in addition to a stack of unfinished business, is the career federal workforce which has been toiling away keeping things running.
How would you like to have 20 children in college at the same time? Could you handle it? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that some very generous feds have been handling it very well for a long time