Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey\'s Federal Report
Are you going to spend your first months in retirement traveling, playing or relaxing...or will you become obsessed with watching your bank balance? Mike Causey says that is what happens to a growing number of retirees.
Older federal workers, who often suffer from ED, are suddenly in demand among their younger colleagues eager to hear about how they survived the last time Congress and then Mother Nature shutdown the government, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports
When you've got bad news that must be released from Washington the rule of thumb is to make it public late Friday afternoon. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey calls it burying the skunk and this one belongs to you.
Congress is back in town today after an extended summer break. What it'll find, in addition to a stack of unfinished business, is the career federal workforce which has been toiling away keeping things running.
How would you like to have 20 children in college at the same time? Could you handle it? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that some very generous feds have been handling it very well for a long time