Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
A multi year delay on phased retirements is over with the release of the final rule from the Office of Personnel Management. Some people have hammered OPM over how long it took to get phased retirement up and running. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells In Depth with Francis Rose the delays may wind up being worth it.
Tags: In Depth
It was just a year ago that feds were facing furloughs and worrying about a possible government shutdown. Things sure have changed, haven't they?
Thanks to a slight dip in July living costs, the tentative inflation-catch up for millions of retired Americans now stands at 1.8 percent. But, feds have two more months to endure before they know what their cost of living adjustment will be next January, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
So, you're reaping the benefits of your Thrift Savings Plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you still may be missing out on a host of other federal benefits that are available to you.
On this week's Your Turn radio show, Greg Stanford from the Federal Managers Association discusses firing senior executives and sequestration, among other topics. Andy Medici from the Federal Times joins host Mike Causey to discuss pay raises, postal reform and the IRS budget.
Are you a $1 million baby? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you can be if, like some other feds, you make the most out of your Thrift Savings Plan.
Unless you're financially well-off, you need to get to know your Thrift Savings Plan. It may be responsible for one-third to one-half of the income you receive in your retirement, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
FederalNewsRadio.com writer/editor Shefali Kapadia joins host Mike Causey to talk about phased retirement, and Jenny Mattingley, director of Government Affairs at the law firm Shaw, Bransford & Roth will discuss the upcoming federal pay raise and the possibility of a government shutdown.
August 13, 2014
Is the perfect job -- one with less work, a shorter commute and less time in the office -- within reach? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says phased retirement may hold the key to a perfect job for some feds.
Flip-fops and T-shirts and spandex, oh my! Readers share Casual Friday horror stories with Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Tags: workforce ,