Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
What's in those missing IRS tapes? The ones critics of the agency say would provide the smoking gun of evidence. Is there a lesson for your agency in record-keeping? Yes, but maybe not what you thought.
What if Kim Kardashian took over at the IRS, or Brittany Spears' ex Kevin Federline succeeded John Kerry at the State Department. Would that get your attention?
Before political correctness took hold, the definition of "mixed emotions" was a man watching his brand new Cadillac hurtle off a cliff with his mother-in-law at the steering wheel. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says SESers may be soon experiencing similar mixed emotions.
Worried about a repeat of last year's government shutdown? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells us whether there's another October surprise in your future.
With all the bad press the government, and government workers are getting nowadays, do you ever tell people you do something else---like maybe you are a travel agent or undertaker---for a living? If not, you may want to reconsider why not.
NARFE Legislative Director Jessica Klement, and Federal Times Senior Writer Andy Medici will discuss chained CPI, pay raises, and other issues affecting feds.
July 23, 2014
Here's a sobering thought: Will the federal worker of the future be a hybridized version of his or her counterpart in the U.S. Postal Service?
Defenders of the General Schedule are hard to find, if you can find them at all. All the stakeholders agree the GS setup doesn't work for the federal government in the 21st century. On In Depth with Francis Rose, Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey said even the names of the slots on the schedule don't really work right any more.
Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey joins hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome a couple of retired feds into the studio.
July 21, 2014
When your political bosses tell you to bend over and await further instructions, chances are you are about to be reformed. So if you've been there and done that, get ready for another exercise in excellence, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.