Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Even though it's a federal holiday, the one when working folks are supposed to rest, Uncle Sam has millions of lifeguards - civilian and military - on duty today. For obvious reasons. And even if you can't see them, they are there, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
As the unofficial end of summer arrives, feds are packing up their sneakers, thongs, spandex and comfortable clothes and donning their professional business attire -- or maybe not, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says he has lots in common with actor George Clooney. Yet, they may differ on what's cheap, what's a bargain and what's an outrage.
Federal News Radio Federal Drive anchor Tom Temin and Federal Times Senior Writer Andy Medici join host Mike Causey to talk about potential changes to the COLAs for federal, military and Social Security recipients.
August 27, 2014
Members of Congress are returning to Capitol Hill with a full plate of issues to resolve, namely a Continuing Resolution to fend off a potential government shutdown. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says they better hop to before they head out on the campaign trail.
Are you going to have to work three, four or five years longer than you expected to ensure that you'll retire with coverage from the federal employee health program? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains some of the ramifications of the "five-year rule."
A multi year delay on phased retirements is over with the release of the final rule from the Office of Personnel Management. Some people have hammered OPM over how long it took to get phased retirement up and running. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells In Depth with Francis Rose the delays may wind up being worth it.
Tags: In Depth
It was just a year ago that feds were facing furloughs and worrying about a possible government shutdown. Things sure have changed, haven't they?
Thanks to a slight dip in July living costs, the tentative inflation-catch up for millions of retired Americans now stands at 1.8 percent. But, feds have two more months to endure before they know what their cost of living adjustment will be next January, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
So, you're reaping the benefits of your Thrift Savings Plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you still may be missing out on a host of other federal benefits that are available to you.