Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
We all know getting from here to there, especially during rush hour, can be time consuming, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey. Why lie about it?
Federal News Radio's Causey Awards honor top achievers in federal human resources. It's named after our own Mike Causey, in tribute to his career spent reporting on issues that matter to the federal workforce. This year, judges have selected four winners. One is Mika Cross, the work-life and wellness program manager at the Agriculture Department. She joined Tom Temin and Emily Kopp on the Federal Drive to discuss how she convinced USDA to use telework as a strategic tool. View more about our 2014 Causey Award winners.
Federal News Radio recognizes professionals who have gone above and beyond in the human resources arena to help the government operate better.
Comedian Steve Martin has some useful words of advice -- two of them, actually -- for tax deadbeats on Capitol Hill, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Consider yourself on holiday, of sorts, for the next five weeks. Even if you've had your vacation or can't afford one the time between now and Labor Day should be more relaxed because Congress is gone. And that's good news for most feds.
Money may be the root of all evil, but it's also a prime motivation for some turncoat federal employees, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
NITP Senior Benefits Director Tammy Flanagan will answer your retirement questions.
July 30, 2014
Despite higher prices at the pump, overall living costs rose only slightly last month. For federal-military-Social Security retirees, that points to a 1.9 percent cost of living adjustment in January.
What's in those missing IRS tapes? The ones critics of the agency say would provide the smoking gun of evidence. Is there a lesson for your agency in record-keeping? Yes, but maybe not what you thought.
What if Kim Kardashian took over at the IRS, or Brittany Spears' ex Kevin Federline succeeded John Kerry at the State Department. Would that get your attention?