Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Whatever your reason for working today, be assured that Senior Correspondent Mike Causey feels your pain, but thankfully from afar. Check out his ghost of Christmas past column.
How would you like a pay freeze and a two percent raise at the same time? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's readers react.
Do you suffer from pension envy? If you are under the CSRS program, you may wish you were under the newer FERS retirement plan... and vice-versa. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there's one little-known retirement plan that leaves FERS and CSRS in the dust.
Senior correspondent Mike Causey said 2010 was a year of 180-degree swings for federal pay and benefits.
Host Mike Causey talks with financial planner Jerry Cannizzaro about the pros and cons of the L-funds. Plus, benefits strategist John Elliott joins him to discuss your financial rights, benefits and options when you die. (This is an encore presentation.)
December 22, 2010 and December 29, 2010
Are you restless in retirement? Do you miss the gang at the office, the challenge of work. Or the money? Congress has made it easier for former feds to return to government service. Today Senior Correspondent Mike Causey taps federal benefits specialist John Elliott who says you can go home again.
It's use it or lose it time and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a special treat coming up for readers. It'll help you with retirement, tax planning and answer questions about Roth and regular IRAs. So check it out right now!
Join hosts Bob Leins, Tammy Flanagan, John Elliott, and Ann Vincent for their fifth anniversary show. Special guest Mike Causey will also be there.
December 20, 2010
Our founding fathers set age limits for serving in Congress and the White House. Imagine how things would have turned out if they had required an IQ test for politicians. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the current Congress is an example of how not to do things.
Looking for a totally safe place to park excess money? The equivalent of a government-backed certificate of deposit that will pay 2.75 percent next year? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you can do it if you've been in government a long, long time.