Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Uncle Sam is thinking about doubling the probationary period for new hires and for some promotions. So how would that affect you? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey takes a look at the proposal.
Host Mike Causey is joined by estate planner Tom O'Rourke to discuss what you need to do to make sure your estate is in order. Also, Federal Times reporter Steve Losey gives us an update on a couple of bills making their way through Congress.
April 27, 2011
Whether you are a GS 7, postal clerk or member of the SES (active or retired) you've got an estate. So do you know what (and where ) it is and what you are worth, dead or alive? Checkout Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today and especially his Your Turn radio show which starts at 10 a.m.
Workers at Uncle Sam's most touchy/feely agency must soon decide which union they want to represent them...even if they don't like any of the choices. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey ask so how's that going to work?
Did you ever think you'd live (and work) long enough to the point where a pay freeze of "only" 3 years would come across as good news? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says these may be the good old days right now.
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins joins host Mike Causey for a lively discussion of the big issues affecting feds.
April 20, 2011
What's the second worst thing that could happen to you? How about becoming totally helpless because of an accident, illness or old age. So what's first? Not being prepared for the second. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about the gift of long term care insurance.
Most federal investors are smart enough to be actively participating in the Thrift Savings Plan, but how much of their biweekly check should they earmark for the federal 401(k) plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked a pro and got some interesting answers.
Host Tammy Flanagan and NITP Benefits Specialist James Marshall will answer the questions that feds need to know when planning for their retirement.
April 18, 2011
Federal and military retirees have been on a no-calorie diet for the past two years. But they may be in line for a cost of living adjustment in January 2012. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey crunches the numbers.