Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Is the expanded federal tuition debt relief program paying off for the taxpayers or is it a boondoggle that makes Uncle Sam look like Uncle Sap? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explores the dark side of the debt repayment deal.
This week, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks with Bryan Lowry, president of the American Federation of Government Employees Council of Prison Locals, about what life is like for feds -- and inmates -- in federal prisons.
Bad economic times and a very generous tuition assistance program have teamed up to make Uncle Sam an employer of first choice for many of the best-and-brightest job seekers, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
We get the inside scoop from Mike Causey.
Federal unions cannot bargain over pay, holidays, vacation time or other federal fringe benefits. Yet tens of thousands of government workers belong to them. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there are a number of good reasons why so many pay dues when they don't have to.
Are federal workers the driving force behind economic recovery, or are fat cat bureaucrats making things worse? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it depends on which set of factoids you read and believe.
Compared to the private sector, civil servants are a very different breed of cat, as Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains.
How would you like to have 20 children in college at the same time? Could you handle it? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that some very generous feds have been handling it very well for a long time
This week, Mike Causey learns all about the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund.
Federal workers are in line for a pay raise in January. Federal retirees are not. How come? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says deflation is the reason.