Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
If you are a member of the SES, the bad news is that Uncle Sam wants you to give up all of the performance-pay raise you got last year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the good news is that you won't have to pay back what you've already been given and probably spent.
Some members of Congress believe that the best way to improve government services is to break the spirit of people who work for government. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that's one way, but not necessarily the smart way, to do business.
Federal Times' Steve Watkins and Steve Losey discuss the likelihood of bills targeting federal employees will have enough votes to pass.
If Congress and the White House change your retirement plan, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will it produce a tidal wave of retirements or will it turn your office in the government version of an adult day care center?
WFED's Mike Causey analyzes some of the proposed cuts to federal pay and benefits.
Just when it looked like federal workers have hit rock bottom, it turns out that two big chunks of the government family may be in for some good news. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there may be pay raises for some postal workers and the return of the COLA for retirees.
Has your partner told you that you are terrible in the sack? That your nightmares are ruining your relationship? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has some interesting questions and maybe a few answers that will help you get a better night's sleep.
If they change retirement rules, will you bail out or will they find you cold in your cubicle clutching your shriveled TSP statement? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you should consider the math and look before you leap.
What would happen if Congress became a part-time institution? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says maybe it's already happened.
The Federal Employees Education and Assistance fund survives on the kindness of federal employees to help federal employees survive disasters from furloughs to floods. We talk with Executive Director Steve Bauer. We also get an update on the latest furlough developments from Federal Times editor, Steve Watkins.