Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Are you enjoying your day off? So is senior correspondent Mike Causey.
Feds who goof off on the job, or who spend all day surfing the net, watching the clock or on personal business are in for trouble. Congress is coming. So why are the vast majority of civil servants not quaking in their boots? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells all.
Coming soon to a federal agency near you - buyouts. So do you fit the profile? Are you buyout bait or, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will you be the last person left to turn out the lights?
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has something to take your mind off the possibility of an extended pay freeze. Forget about that and concentrate on the highly-likely prospect of a 5 to 6 percent permanent pay cut.
How many hamburger flippers, box-store greeters and grocery store baggers does Uncle Sam employ? Short answer, not too many which Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says may explain while federal salaries are bigger than in many sections of the private sector.
If you are thinking about long term care insurance you have until Friday to qualify for the goverrment's LTC program under so-called abbreviated underwriting rules. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says after that it will be much harder to qualify for coverage.
With 4-months to go in the cost of living adjustment countdown, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports federal, military and Social Security retirees are in line for a 3.5 percent raise. What has to happen between now and October?
So which is more likely to happen: A white collar federal worker is denied a pay raise for unsatisfactory service or a tourist is mauled by a crazed goat in New York's central park or struck by lightening in front of the White House? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the answer shouldn't surprise you.
Do you have anti-bankruptcy or anti-poverty insurance? If not, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reminds you that you have until the end of next week to sign up for a government-endorsed plan at group rates.