Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
This year, Federal News Radio is proud to have chosen five winners for the Causey Awards. The awards honor outstanding achievements and important contributions in the human capital management field in 2010.
President Barack Obama announced the proposal of a two-year pay freeze for federal employees Monday. The freeze covers civilian pay in 2011 and 2012.
The federal pay debate is heating up again with a report today that feds who make $150,000 or more have increased tenfold in the last five years.
FederalNewsRadio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you need to do research in order to find out what's best for you.
Multiple proposals being discussed by Congress and the White House would affect feds' pay and benefits. Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Losey and Steve Watkins of the Federal Times to discuss what might be coming down the road.
May 25, 2011
Open Season 2010 is quickly coming to a close. December 13 is the last day for feds to make changes to their health care plans. David Snell from the National Active & Retired Federal Employees group joins us to talk about the best health plan deals for feds and retirees.
December 8, 2010
The proposed federal pay freeze has left feds with a lot of questions. We get an update from Jessica Klement with the Federal Managers Association. Walton Francis also joins us for a look at the best health plans for you this open season.
December 1, 2010
What are the best family plans? What's a consumer driven plan? Our open season coverage continues this week with more from expert Walton Francis.
November 17, 2010 (Encore presentation November 24, 2010)
Federal News Radio continues its coverage of open season by speaking with Walton Francis, editor of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees.
November 10, 2010
Federal benefits expert Tammy Flanagan joins host Mike Causey with details on the Voluntary Contribution Program. They'll discuss how it works, who can join it, and how it would work with a Roth option.
October 13, 2010