Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Are you going to spend your first months in retirement traveling, playing or relaxing...or will you become obsessed with watching your bank balance? Mike Causey says that is what happens to a growing number of retirees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey is working on a fall TV series called 'The Stupid Fed Show'. It's the ultimate reality show and it doesn't involve desert islands, round-the-world races of switching spouses. It's practically done deal with only one federal official standing in his way. To find out how you can help Mike check his column today and don't pass it on.
With every election even the safest members of the House and Senate pretend to run like their jobs are actually on the line, but this time around it may be true. Mike Causey says that could have an impact on your pay, benefits and job security.
Is the current congressional debate over sick leave making you sick? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says some people think the use-it-or-lose it system should be dropped while others say sick leave is for sick leave. And you say...?
Due to forces beyond anybody's control the retirement tidal wave, the Tsunami that was supposed to render Uncle Sam brain-drained has been cancelled. Mike Causey asks the experts what happened.
They said it couldn't be done.
They were wrong.
What do you do if a coworker comes in dressed as a Nazi storm trooper, or if the boss asks you to put drops in his ears? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that problem employees and nasty bosses can make or break an office and he's got some examples.
Join hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan as they welcome back Federal News Radio's very own Mike Causey.
September 27, 2010
May 18th, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Join our special guest, Mike Causey, Senior Correspondent, Federal News Radio, along with NITP hosts, Bob Leins, and John Elliott for an hour of discussing the current hot issues: FERS Sick Leave, Roth TSP, CSRS Part-Time, and much more.
Federal, military and Social Security retirees were delighted last month when it appeared they were on track for a January cost of living adjustment of around 3.3 percent, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says living costs are down, believe it or not, and the COLA may be in danger of stalling.