Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Did you hear about the 3-year federal pay freeze? Lots of people got the word Saturday and, considering the source was the President, it made them a tad nervous. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says not to worry... much.
Friday midnight is the deadline for a possible government shutdown but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the Great Government Shutdown of 2011 would not be like your father's shutdown of 1995-96 which also included a blizzard. He says there is more good news, and even more very bad news, for government workers this time around.
There's a new reality show in the works with a cast of millions. If everything goes wrong, says Senior Correspondent turned TV critic Mike Causey, it will debut in early March with a cast of millions who will get paid nothing for their trouble.
Where were you during the last government shutdown? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has tracked down some survivors who relive what, for some, was a nightmare while others recall it as the good old days.
The shutdown 15 years ago could provide insight for feds but no guarantees can be made.
The possibility of a government shutdown next month is very real. So what were the lessons learned in the last big shutdown 15 years ago? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there is plenty of history, but a lot of it is being written by people who weren't in government, or who were maybe teenagers when it happened.
When it comes time to retire will you be financially able to pull the plug? For one in three Americans the answer is 'No'. But for federal and postal employees, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the picture is much brighter and tells you how working feds can get hands on help.
Mike Causey discusses the last shutdown and lessons learned in case it happens again.
February is supposed to be the month of love, but for federal workers it's been more like the St. Valentine's Day Massacre. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know what's next.
To make an omelette you have to break eggs, right? Using that recipe as his guide, the Speaker of the House says as many as 200,000 federal workers may have to go to help trim the deficit. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says this puts him in the running for two prestigious, competing awards.