Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
For a long time now, lawyers have been the dominant profession in the House and Senate. But, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says maybe we could use some more doctors and carpenters who understand the measure-twice-cut-once rule.
Lots of people took the day off - from work and from reading - yesterday. Which is why senior correspondent Mike Causey saved his favorite Independence Day tribute for the day after.
Are you enjoying your day off? So is senior correspondent Mike Causey.
Feds who goof off on the job, or who spend all day surfing the net, watching the clock or on personal business are in for trouble. Congress is coming. So why are the vast majority of civil servants not quaking in their boots? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey tells all.
Coming soon to a federal agency near you - buyouts. So do you fit the profile? Are you buyout bait or, asks Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, will you be the last person left to turn out the lights?
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has something to take your mind off the possibility of an extended pay freeze. Forget about that and concentrate on the highly-likely prospect of a 5 to 6 percent permanent pay cut.
How many hamburger flippers, box-store greeters and grocery store baggers does Uncle Sam employ? Short answer, not too many which Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says may explain while federal salaries are bigger than in many sections of the private sector.
If you are thinking about long term care insurance you have until Friday to qualify for the goverrment's LTC program under so-called abbreviated underwriting rules. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says after that it will be much harder to qualify for coverage.
With 4-months to go in the cost of living adjustment countdown, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reports federal, military and Social Security retirees are in line for a 3.5 percent raise. What has to happen between now and October?