Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Today is the 70th anniversary of D-Day. If you have living link to the Greatest Generation, cherish it. I lost mine yesterday, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
When you try something 32,000 times, including 1,600 times in one 8-hour period and fail, there is a lesson there. And the lesson is that despite what you've read, heard and been taught, failure is an option. Especially if you work for the government, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Is the ongoing VA scandal just a small brush fire, or is it likely to spread to other agencies, impacting bonuses and job security?
Does your agency hand out bonuses to the truly deserving, or are they handed out among the elite on an its-your-turn-rotation system? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey wants to know: Is your last bonus really going to to be your last?
In an era when Congress rarely agrees on anything, some bipartisanship might usually be a welcome thing. But what Democrats and Republicans agree on right now is hammering the Department of Veterans Affairs. Federal News Radio Senior Correspondent Mike Causey writes in his column today that given the depths of the scandal that's not surprising.
Tags: In Depth
Regardless of how you feel about the VA scandal, it's probably going to get worse before it gets better and you, and especially your boss, have a major stake in the "solution" to the problem, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
The way to make money in the stock market is to buy when share prices are down and sell when they go up. Yet most people do just the opposite, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Are you a closet market-timer?
Have you ever been to a relatively big-bucks bonus banquet where the winners get a handshake and a good meal, but no bonus check? If not, stand by for next Thursday's State Department reception honoring the 2013 finalists for the Presidential Rank awards, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Debra Roth, partner at Shaw Bransford and Roth will discuss what's happening at the VA and OPM Director Katherine Archuleta will talk about the status of phased retirement, the retirement-claims backlog and other civil service issues.
May 28, 2014
Have a question for OPM Director Katherine Archuleta? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report to find out how to get it answered.
Tags: federal report