Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Although most federal and postal unions supported President Barack Obama in the 2008 election, they are now asking Congress to protect them from a White House proposal to permanently trim take home pay, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Is your health plan about to become your new Best Friend Forever? Your exercise enabler, your gym partner? It could all happen in January thanks to new affinity partnership programs that will be launched by a federal health plan near you, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Host Mike Causey is joined by Steve Bauer, executive director of the Federal Employees Education and Assistance Fund, and Federal Times editor Steve Losey.
September 28, 2011
Can you stand a little good news? Do you remember how to react to it? The good news is that health insurance premiums in the FEHBP are only going up an average of 3.8 percent next year. That's almost half the increase in 2011. Check out what you will be paying next year, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
If Congress forces another government shutdown an estimated 20,000 will need to apply for $16.5 million in emergency loans, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
What do modern federal workers have in common with St. Joan of Arc who was, by the way, burned at the stake? The answer, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, is that both managed to maintain a good attitude during some very trying times.
Thanks to congressional inability to approve budgets, federal agencies must make decisions quickly on whether to offer buyouts and early retirements within the next few weeks, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.
Why is it that when many federal workers and retirees take a pill for a headache, sinus or their blood pressure they also feel a pain in the butt? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its all about the high price of prescription drugs.
Federal Times Editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Sean Reilly will talk about the future of the U.S. postal service, and NARFE legislative director Daniel Adcock will discuss the changes that Congress wants to make to your retirement benefits.
September 21, 2011
The plan to require feds to pay more for their pensions is a blow to your take-home pay, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says, but it could have been — and may yet be — a lot worse.