Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Mike Causey discusses the bleak times for feds.
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey and Max Cacas explain the changes and what the announcement means for retirees who have yet to get their annuity payments. Also, OPM Director John Berry and new Associate Director Bill Zielinski explained in a press conference what retirees can do to help OPM.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, Janet Kopenhaver of Federally Employed Women and Tom Shoop of Government Executive joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the repercussions of the recent Washington Post poll results that shows public negativity toward federal workers.
Tags: Janet Kopenhaver , Janet Kopenhaverd Women , Tom Shoop , Government Executive , Washington Post , poll , public perception , pay and benefits , Barack Obama , furlough , Dorobek Insider , pay debate
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey discussed the advantages of opening a Voluntary Contribute account.
Federal News Radio's Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains what the FEBP increase means for your benefits package.
Federal News Radio's senior correspondent Mike Causey joined Chris Dorobek.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey was there and tells us all about it.
We get the scoop from Senior Correspondent Mike Causey.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a preview of this week's Your Turn.