Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Mike Causey
Remember the Abbott & Costello baseball routine about "Who's on First?" Well Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says there is a federal version. He calls it "Who's on FERS". It's about workers who are placed in the wrong retirement system. Could you be one of them?
Federal News Radio has been fielding phone calls and emails from federal employees who are worried about how health care reform is going to impact them.
So what's the impact of the new health care reform act on the federal health insurance program. The answer, according to Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, is that you will feel the difference.
Forget a Sweet Sixteen Party of a 21st birthday celebration. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that, for federal workers, 26 is the new 22.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey returns with another brand new show about your pay & benefits.
March 24, 2010
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey gives us an update on this week's Your Turn.
Most federal workers are probably fed up with politicians and media personalities who are complaining about federal pay, but Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's heard from one who says he's ashamed of his colleagues whining about pay.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey talks about a panel he hosted.
Forget about a federal pay freeze. Why don't we cut to the chase and simply cut federal salaries? While it may be a popular idea, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says this one requires a little more thought.
We all know it's news when man bites dog, but what about when federal worker bites politician? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey has a tale that will warm your government-issue heart.